Coronavirus Bulletin No 2
The last couple of weeks have been tough everywhere so I’d like to start this message by sending my best wishes to you and your family. You have my word that we are doing everything we can to support our clients at this challenging time.
Additional Property Management Services
Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures and we and our partners continue to support our clients around the clock. We are already extending our offering so as to provide additional services. These include:
- House sitting empty properties to ensure their security and operability
- Deep cleaning and sanitisation services – to operating theatre standards
- Food and prescription deliveries for those who cannot or would rather not leave the house
- Access to private security solutions both intermittent and 24/7/365
- Drop-in home security and functionality checks if you are overseas
- Concierge solutions, transport ideas, care taking and janitorial services
We will continue with our schedules of planned maintenance on a business as usual basis, with the caveat of the special precautions (see below). At a time when some clients may be spending more time at home, and others who may not visit their homes in London for a while, it is important to ensure that with everything else to worry about, your property is running smoothly. We are here to try and ensure that this is the case.
We and our Service Partners will be taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients.
Our Property Managers and Service Partners will ask very specific questions to allow us to assess the potential exposure to the virus when entering properties. These questions are in line with Public Health England and other Government source guidelines and will continue to evolve as more is known about the spread of the virus. Our current version considers those recently identified “at risk” groups:-
- Occupants aged over 70
- Occupants with underlying health concerns
- Occupants who are pregnant
- Occupants who are otherwise vulnerable
Our Service Partners have consented to fully support us and will continue to operate remotely as usual.
If you would like to know more about our additional services and how we can help you through this current turbulence, please call Georgina, Henry or me on 020 7408 7590.
Bill Shipton and the B&R Team